Friday, November 9, 2007

Bistro 104


Chicken Salad, you either love it or you hate it. I LOVE IT! Especially if it is made with white meat, lite mayo and celery. My chicken salad has very little mayo and to make up for the "dryness" I add whole grain or dijon mustard.

At Bisto 104 they did not add mustard, but they did grill my sourdough bread. There is nothing quite like the crunch of bread and something great in between to get your mouth watering. My sandwich came with a side of potato salad...this my friends had too much mayo for my taste, but at least the potatoes were firm. Why is it some potato salad is yellow, could it be yellow mustard? Hmmm.

Before my sandwich arrived I had bean empanada's. Lightly fried and filled with beans and cheese, topped with a nice portion of sour cream. Like ketchup another weakness as a topping is sour cream. If I was alone I would have eaten all of the sour cream.

I did enjoy this small place and I would go back. The down fault, it is only open for lunch.

No comments: