Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hahn's Hibachi


This small Koren BBQ on Post Street is a must to eat. The inside sits about 18 people and no more. The menu is in English so those nervous about reading Korean, do not need to take the Zanex on that trip. I ordered the Beboppin' Bi Bim Bop, it is said it's a "Traditional Korean Favorite" so why not go for something traditional...oh and I ordered it Sizzling. Honestly, I had no idea what to expect. In about 10 minutes I heard a sound similar to fajitas, you know the sound of them sizzling at Chili's or Applebee's. After I was told to mix all of the veggies, rice, raw egg and chicken together, I was then instructed NOT to touch the bowl. Well if something in front of me is making a sizzling sound and can cook a raw egg without electricity or a gas flame, then yeah I am going to stay away.

Be prepared to wait at leat 5 mintues, because this food was hot, very hot. Once you can handle the temperature, try the hot sauce. This is a quick easy simple dinner, that I would eat again and again.

No comments: