Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yummy Yummy


I am serious here, the name of the place is Yummy Yummy and it is YUMMY! This little Vietnamese place in Sunset is about as authentic as they come. I love a place that is not mainstream and you can dress in jeans and a t-shirt or shorts and not worry about the dress code. All I care about is good food at a good price and I found it here. The menu is written in English, it is numbered and it is written in Vietnamese. I have been 3 times and never had the same thing twice. Try the Vietnamese Iced Coffee for dessert, it is so rich and sweet you will need it for dessert. The soups are nice and hot; the fresh spring rolls have the right amount of basil. I do not even mind that the place has a funky carpet, mirrored walls and glass table tops. Who the heck cares about a non-fancy place? Run to Yummy Yummy for authenticity with a big smile. Oh yes, you can even pick put your own crab.

No comments: