Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Polkers Gourmet Burgers

So what is someone to do if they like the concept of burgers, but they do not eat read meat? I often look at a burger menu and salivate at the endless options you can have with your cow. All the toppings, the cheese, grilled onions, lettuce and tomato; OH MY! HMMMM! Well I have found my oasis at Polkers. I noticed in the fine print, you could substitute with ground turkey or salmon. WHAT????? Is this true, can you actually have a delicious Basil Burger with Provolone Cheese or a Blue Cheese Burger? Why yes, Virginia you can.

Polkers is located one minute from my apt in Russian Hill and I wish I knew about it a month ago. The fries are cooked well and the ranch dressing is dipable. The service is well...who cares though you can have a burger! Yes Polkers is good and yes it is reasonably priced. Who cares that there is no parking in Russian Hill, I take the bus.

No comments: