Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weezies Kitchen


I was surprised to see a new place open on Cary Street, although the building is a little cave like no matter what color you paint the walls. The menu is small and I did have a hard time deciding what to eat. I wanted a salad, but the mac and cheese was calling my name as was the tuna melt and then I saw quesadilla's and nachos. OI VEY! So I decided to get the tuna melt. It was served open face on an English muffin. The tuna fish was good, not too much mayonnaise and flavorful with herbs. The tomato slice was HUGE, I loved it. The best part of the meal was the Soy-Ginger Dressing. I was dipping my tuna in the dressing, I was dipping the nachos in the dressing and I dipped my Mac and cheese there too. Yes, I got the nachos and the Mac and cheese. Ask for sour cream with the nachos!

The Mac and cheese, although it is not better then DeLessio it was nice. I tasted a little wine with the sharp cheddar. Well I approve of this new place. On to the next place. Oh yeah, the best is for last, Weezies stays open late until 1:30A.M...can't beat that!

CHEAP? Well stick to the lighter fair dishes and it is cheap.

No comments: