Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Zuppa

I remember the last time I ate at Zuppa. The Thai Chicken Noodle Soup was sweet and spicy, a nice little combination. Last night I went back with two classmates for a meeting about Mini Cooper. The discussion went well, but the food discussion was GREAT! You see it was 8PM, kind of late for me to eat dinner since I already had a huge salad at 6. What would you eat?

That's right! The side of Baked Mac and Cheese and Homemade Bread Pudding with Homemade Coconut Brownie Ice Cream. The mac and cheese came first and it was to die for, even one of my classmates said this. WOW! This is the best mac and cheese I have had next to my grandmothers; yes it is true. Three minutes later my bread pudding came out and I said good bye mac and cheese hello dessert!

Bread Pudding to me should taste like, well bread and here it did; homemade bread. It had raisins in it and was sweet, but not overly. We were the only people in the restaurant, why? Did people think they only had soup? There is so much more now and yes I will be back.

2 comments:

Bukes said...

And now I want to go there, too. Wow, you should think about going into advertising.

The Food Man said...

thanks bukes, I think I may just do that.